<body>
Monday, August 07, 2006


EIGHTaugtwoZERO0siiix
A day left to Singapore's Birthday. (:
Tee-hee...

Yeap so today was OK, but I didn't feel so happy.
Though exited for tonight. (:

Went to Red Swastika Elderly Home.

Sing a few songs: Home, We Will Get There, National Anthem, School Song, some Chinese songs. -,-
Oh ahah and they san for us too! (:

Nothing much to say....
........................................



It's a damn freakin' bullshit larr!!!
I WANT THIS TO STOP

STOP

Profile


. AMIIRA .
You call yourself Amiira
You study in ASS
You are a taurean
I can add you at
kiutz_gal93@hotmail.com
OR amiira93@hotmail.com
Thank me. :)
Current


Your current obsessions.
New Converse Sneakers
Addidas bag!
Do well for Common tests
Not fail any tests
you to notice I exist



<3s & Hates

<33 the FASSHA(:
<33 sleepx)
<33 emo socksx)
<33 my life (working on it)

=X moodswings
=X it when I hate someone
=X backstabbers & liars

Archive

% May 2006%
% June 2006%
% July 2006%
% August 2006%



Tag

Tagboard
preferably, C-box

Links

Farah
Amiira
Syafinah
Syafiqah
Hadirah
Amira
Linkie
Linkie
Linkie
Linkie
Linkie
Linkie
Linkie
Linkie


CREDITS

Designer: Fish_fries
Brushes:1 2
Image: Trixypixie Moebius
Hosts: 1 2
Fonts: 1


© Finella.//